Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a source for Jeep logo hats other than ballcap style? I need full brim types for all seasons: straw, canvas, leather, or felt.
I'm looking for different colors and styles with Jeep or Hemi logo. I need to be more vigilant at protecting my face from the sun. I work and play outside, so I thought I'd make the best of it and get a wide variety of hats.

The only one I've found is a green canvas like this one which I plan to order,( http://www.allthingsjeep.com/otb11142.html )but I was hoping to find something in Black to match the commander.

http://www.allthingsjeep.com/otb11142.html

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I checked This Site But it looks like you found the only non-baseball style cap.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I have a straw style hat that has a band that goes around it.

The band can be embroidered. Or I am sure it could be screen printed.

Something like that? Send me something you would like on a band and I will have one made. It will cost me $4 for the embroidery. That way you wouldnt have to spend anything for a sample. I might even get the sample one free.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
try www.allthingsjeep.com their name really says it all. If there is a Jeep logo item out there they seem to have it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
IF you are going to order from allthingsjeep.com make sure get your 10% discount by typing lost-10 or lost10 under promotion code.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a straw style hat that has a band that goes around it.

The band can be embroidered. Or I am sure it could be screen printed.

Something like that? Send me something you would like on a band and I will have one made. It will cost me $4 for the embroidery. That way you wouldnt have to spend anything for a sample. I might even get the sample one free.
That would totally work. I hadn't thought about getting something like a panama hat and having bands to suit the occasion, like a Jeep band for off-roading and fishing or a Porsche band for the track.
I wouldn't want you to get into copyright issues though. When I find a straw hat, I'll absolutely PM or email you. Thanks!

If they're good enough for 007, they're good enough for me.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts