Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeep is giving discounts on their Jamborees (15%) as long as you register by June 20th. Which is nice but not why I'm reposting it. On each schedule is a picture of the area - https://www.jeepjamboreeusa.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=JJU&Category_Code=E .

If you look at the one for Ouray, CO, I think that's one of OUR forum Commanders! And its one of very few non-Wrangler pics. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Also, I'm disappointed that there are no Pacific NW trips. Boo!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
If you look at the one for Ouray, CO, I think that's one of OUR forum Commanders! And its one of very few non-Wrangler pics. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
That's our good friend Phunkeydude's Commander before his latest modifications.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Don't see the discount

How do you get the 15% off? I don't see it mentioned anywhere for the Wisconsin JJ. I was just about to book mine last night but forgot. Who doesn't like 15% off? It will save me $75 which will cover my camping and a meal!!!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw it on this page:
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=105189475655&h=tMhSi&u=Fo3ky&ref=mf

Here is the applicable text:
» discount

15% Discount

There are over 30 Jeep Jamboree's to choose from, designed for 4X4 drivers with a variety of experience levels. Join the 2009 Jeep Jamboree season, where adventure runs free and spirits soar.
Get 15% off registration of two or more adults per vehicle.** This discount only applies to new registrations. To take advantage of this offer, call the Jeep Jamboree registration department at (530) 333-4777, ext. 18 and mention the code: "Jamboree15".

** Offer expires 6/20/09, not valid towards Mark A. Smith signature trips of Jeep Jamboree Rubicon Trail Events. 15% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts