Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY got her off road! The wife And the Commander. Its not as far off road as some of the people here go, but I'll take it :)

Topsail beach

and here is my average fuel mileage from home to Greenville NC. Overall trip mileage including 5 days around town driving, ws 18.1. Not bad

Had lotsa fun with family, but its good to be home-43:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you had fun, and congrats on finally getting the ladies off road!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Its a start, at least you got her off road.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Its a start!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Getting of road is a start, now get some dirt on that thing. It looks like you brought it straight from the showroom.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
a49erFan said:
Getting of road is a start, now get some dirt on that thing. It looks like you brought it straight from the showroom.
:D Mine is still filthy from this past weekend!:D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a49erFan said:
I like to keep it clean, its kinda like therapy for me, its almost as much fun cleaning it up as getting it dirty!-43:D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
it looks like your jeep matches the sand. also thats pretty good gas milage for a 5 day trip.

·
Registered
208 Posts
testa23 said:
it looks like your jeep matches the sand. also thats pretty good gas milage for a 5 day trip.
Yeah, I was gonna say that too. The colors in the pictures you took complement the Lt Graystone finish on your XK!

Did you plan that??

:D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Morgan said:
Yeah, I was gonna say that too. The colors in the pictures you took complement the Lt Graystone finish on your XK!

Did you plan that??

:D
Yeah, actually the sand was too dark, I had them change it for the picture!:p -43:D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a side note, I've driven on snow,rain,dirt and loose stones, but nothing feels like sand.... very heavy but loose feeling. Seems like it wouldn't take very much to bury this thing up to the axles! Only have QT1, so I took no chances. Oh yeah, I had the rear seats in use for the first time, with my daughter and my niece back there. Worked well, they loved it!-43:D

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
My nieces/nephews love it back there! I've never attempted to try and sit my 6'7" frame back there, but... maybe I'll have to try sometime. Pictures would come. Ha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts