Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I finally got to see my Jeep in person since the lift and new wheels. I started the lift and wheels upgrade while I was deployed and it was one more thing for me to look forward to upon my return. I would like to start off and say the pics that my wife took didn't do my Jeep justice in my opinion. From the pics she sent me I was wishing I went with the 4 inch lift but after seeing it in person I am happy with the 2 inch lift. I also bought the programmer as well and I have been back now a little shy of a week and I seem to average a solid 13-14 MPG in the city. I can say I am happy with that too since it increased for 10 MPG. Haven't really taken it on the highway too much but when I did I was getting around 17-19 MPG but wasn't a very long highway trip at all. I love the look of the lift a well as the stiffer ride. I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the advice and influence to get my ride to where it is now. :roller:I also did the cut bumper mod and I am happy with that look as well. Didn't realize there was more cutting involved than just the bumper. So, here is my Jeep the day I arrived home.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice! very clean

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts