Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for some mud and fireworks? What do you think will be in store for the festivities this year?

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump fellas...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Me and my newly customized YJ will be there to tear those trails apart. I'll be out Saturday morning. Are you camping? We might Saturday night, but I can't be sure until July 2nd.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Sorry, no can do. Got to stay close to home for a while. Need to help my Mom after she has knee replacement surgery.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If all goes to plan ( and it rarely does now a days) I will be over Saturday morning. Did you see the Monster Energy drink Mean Green trail run. Where is Mean Green at?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I'm really not sure. Guess I should pay more attention, but I just know the names of the main areas.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Wish I could but I have an event with the Cub Scouts my son has been looking forward to all summer! I am still planning on November...

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
I'll look at November. But we are starting to get busy again and I may have to work weekends.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I went back in August for the first time. It was a blast!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I have a new deck, a new front porch and a new family room.
I am going to Jeep Skool!!!
What? Did I miss something?

My Wrangler spent all last week on the road and finally got sprayed this morning. Now I'm just watching paint dry. Soo Booring.

I will for sure without a doubt be there in November, albeit in my Wrangler.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
What? Did I miss something?

My Wrangler spent all last week on the road and finally got sprayed this morning. Now I'm just watching paint dry. Soo Booring.

I will for sure without a doubt be there in November, albeit in my Wrangler.
Doing some home work....I need the time off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts