Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit a deer at 75 MPH last weekend and totaled out the XK. So, I picked off a few accessories that are up for grabs - I have some interest locally in Denver so somethings may go quick or not end up being available, but let me know what you're interested in just in case it falls through (Add shipping from 80111 to all prices or we can arrange for local pickup if you're in the Denver area, Thanks).

- 2 sets of Roof Rack Cross Bars (non-locking) - $75 each set
- Secure Console Lockable Safe - $100
- Superchips Flashpaq 3875 Tuner - $150
- Spydertrax 1.5" wheel spacers (4) - $100
- Chrome Fuel Door - $50
- Windshield Washer Nozzles kit (2) - (brand new, didn't get chance to install before wreck) - $10
- NGK V-Power spark plugs (8) - (brand new, didn't get chance to install before wreck) - $10
- Owner's manual/docs, Navigation documentation, and Jeep canvas bag - $20
- Factory premium carpet floor mats, front and middle, black - $40
- RR Supersliders - Pending
- Chrome front tow hooks and mounting brackets/hardware - Pending
- Mopar Tail lamp Guards - Pending
- WeatherTech digital fit floor liners (Front, Mid & Cargo) - Pending

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
In Late June 2014 I had some jerk-off run a red light and T-Bone me totaling my 2008 Rocky Mountain Edition Grand Cherokee Laredo, so, I can kind of relate what you are going through.

Sorry for your loss.

If I wasn't overseas, I'd take some of that stuff off your hands.

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In Late June 2014 I had some jerk-off run a red light and T-Bone me totaling my 2008 Rocky Mountain Edition Grand Cherokee Laredo, so, I can kind of relate what you are going through.

Sorry for your loss.

If I wasn't overseas, I'd take some of that stuff off your hands.
Thanks. It was a hassle to deal with that night, but in the end it worked out for the best. I got more from the insurance settlement than I ever would have in a private sale our dealer trade in. Looking forward to getting into a new grand cherokee and starting the mods all over again.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Thanks. It was a hassle to deal with that night, but in the end it worked out for the best. I got more from the insurance settlement than I ever would have in a private sale our dealer trade in. Looking forward to getting into a new grand cherokee and starting the mods all over again.
Glad it worked out O.K. for you Airdog.

Best of luck with the transition to your new Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can hit me up at my username at gmail if you want. I don't remember a post count before, and unfortunately I'm not one to post for the sake of post count.
Sorry for second post

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interested in the non-weathertech floor mats.

I don't have enough post to PM you yet, so if you could message me back I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Housefly88 - email sent.

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
briman2021 - where are you located? I'll try to put together a shipping quote for you. Thanks.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I don't mean to spam but it doesn't hurt to ask, Do you still have access to the vehicle and anything underneath the hood? I need Heater core hoses, AC hoses, Radiator hoses, and a wiring harness for the 5.7.

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't mean to spam but it doesn't hurt to ask, Do you still have access to the vehicle and anything underneath the hood? I need Heater core hoses, AC hoses, Radiator hoses, and a wiring harness for the 5.7.
Thanks for asking. Yes I still have access to the vehicle, but unfortunately the deer struck directly center on the grill/hood and jammed the hood release pretty bad. I haven't been able to even get the hood open at all to have a look, so I won't be able to retrieve anything for you. Sorry. I wish I could, because I'd also have a K&N cold air intake to list...but no luck.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thanks for asking. Yes I still have access to the vehicle, but unfortunately the deer struck directly center on the grill/hood and jammed the hood release pretty bad. I haven't been able to even get the hood open at all to have a look, so I won't be able to retrieve anything for you. Sorry. I wish I could, because I'd also have a K&N cold air intake to list...but no luck.
I just saw in your signature that you have the 4.7 model, so it wouldn't have mattered. Thanks anyway, and I'm sorry for your loss.

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the replies so far everyone. I have a couple things to ship out still, but here is an update to what's still available:
(Again, add shipping from 80111 to all prices or arrange to pickup locally in Denver)

- 2 sets of Roof Rack Cross Bars (non-locking) - $75 each set
- Secure Console Lockable Safe - $100
- Superchips Flashpaq 3875 Tuner - SOLD
- Spydertrax 1.5" wheel spacers (4) - SOLD
- Mopar Jeep Deluxe Molded Splash Guards (all 4 wheels) - $40
- Chrome Fuel Door - SOLD
- Windshield Washer Nozzles kit (2) - (brand new, didn't get chance to install before wreck) - $10
- NGK V-Power spark plugs (8) - (brand new, didn't get chance to install before wreck) - $10
- Owner's manual/docs, Navigation documentation, and Jeep canvas bag - SOLD
- Factory premium carpet floor mats, front and middle, black - PENDING
- RR Supersliders - SOLD
- Chrome front tow hooks and mounting brackets/hardware - SOLD
- Mopar Tail lamp Guards - SOLD
- WeatherTech digital fit floor liners (Front, Mid & Cargo) - SOLD

·
Banned
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd take the cargo weather tech if you want to part with it!! What engine did she have?
See above. All WeatherTech liners have been sold.

I had the 4.7L V8 engine. It has now been towed away to a salvage auction, and I no longer have access to it.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.