Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K., so what did Santa bring your Jeep this year?

I recieved a rechargeable L.E.D. flash light with wall plug and 12V plug, also recieved a "Jeep" survival folding knife and a switchblade style survival knife. I bought myself the Matrix front gaurd and fog lights as well as a roof cargo basket.

Here are the pics of the knives and light, I will have pics of the other two items when I install them...

Now lets see what you got............:banana_hitit:

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts

I C Them ...

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I C Them ...
I don't see them in your post either. In your post and in IamJEEP's post instead of a picture there is a box with "This image or video has been moved or deleted." So I am guessing that IamJEEP moved the pics in his Photobucket album after he posted them here.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
"This image or video has been moved or deleted."...... Photobucket album .
Very interesting... The first couple times I check his post I saw the same message.. Later it displayed the photos and I copied it on my post,,, I though he had " fixed " it. The pics are still showing on both now.. I'm not up to speed yet on the photo posting , last time I tried one I got the big Red X..

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I see them in my post and in USMC's quote post. I didn't move them or delete them, wierd.

Let me try something different......

How about now, can you guys see the pics?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
OBTW; IamJeep, your Commander must have been very nice this year for Santa to have brought such great gifts !!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I can see them in post #9.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OBTW; IamJeep, your Commander must have been very nice this year for Santa to have brought such great gifts !!

Well, lets just say that the "navigator" of said Commander was treated very genorously by Santa........:)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one of them there parking brake thing-a-ma-giger! I've always wanted one of those..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Sweet gifts Caleb! I actually have that Jeep survival knife, it's a nice one. Supposedly I have a tow strap in the mail from my sister for Christmas, let's hope she was serious.

·
Registered
362 Posts
This is the first time in 10 years I did not receive anything "Corvette" themed, but I did receive two cool things for the newest addition to our fleet...

Mopar rear tow hook kit for the XK
Mopar Stainless steel sill plates for the XK

Mrs. Claus is always very thoughtful, I just hope my C5 does not get jealous of my XK this year!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
No presents for the Jeep this year.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I usually can't wait for Christmas, and depending on what I buy for the Jeep, it's too cold or snowy to put them on. So, this year I got the stainless steel door sill guards, SpiderTrax, and the Mopar Grill Guard, spaced throughout the year. Next on the list: Mopar black tubular side steps, complete set of some kind of floor mats, and a black grill. Jury is still out on a Yakima MegaWarrior and lights for the grill guard. :eek:rangehat:

·
Banned
1,406 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Is my pic still not visible? I see it from a different computer...
Your pic is showing on #2, 3 ,13 and 19.. But, I've often been told I sometimes see things other don't...?..

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one of them there parking brake thing-a-ma-giger! I've always wanted one of those..
Cico7; I'm jealous, I wanted to be the first one on my block to have one on my Jeep !

1 - 20 of 41 Posts