71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And Here are two of my other toys.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport auto

Add on's:
3in body lift + 2in suspension lift
33 DickCepek mud country tires
15X8 DickCepek rims
Smittybilt xrc front and rear bumpers with 2 D rings on front and 2" reciever in rear
Smittybilt xrc 8k winch
Rugged ridge tubular side steps (had to put on for tha wife)
Kc Slimlight long range light on winshield brackets
"Take Your Top Off" windshield decal
Hurculined interior and fenders
Wet Okole 2 tone (Black w/ Blue inserts) Neoprene seat covers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Nice!

On your first Wrangler photo the first thing that came to my mind was "You missed a spot. I can still see blue paint." :)

I want a Wrangler to play with and keep the Commander as a daily driver so bad....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lift looks good. After owning 2 black vehicles, I swore to myself I would never buy another. When I bought my Commander I got white.

Question for you, your window vents, what brand are they? I prefer the rear ones that cover the whole window and not just the section of the window that goes down. I see you have them as well.

·
Registered
288 Posts
So how's that kitty cat like water?? If I get my polaris 850 XP to deep it gets upset. Looks pretty sweet man.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice!

On your first Wrangler photo the first thing that came to my mind was "You missed a spot. I can still see blue paint." :)

I want a Wrangler to play with and keep the Commander as a daily driver so bad....
Yea i love wheeling my wrangler. Cant wheel the commander too much since i bought it for my wife so she wouldnt b upset when i get the wrangler all dirty lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Lift looks good. After owning 2 black vehicles, I swore to myself I would never buy another. When I bought my Commander I got white.

Question for you, your window vents, what brand are they? I prefer the rear ones that cover the whole window and not just the section of the window that goes down. I see you have them as well.
Thanks. Yea the black is a pain to keep clean but ohhh does it look soo nice and shiny when it is:)

Hmm not sure what brand my vents are ill try to see if there is a brand name on them tommorow. I bought the commander used and they were already on there.

Sent a PM

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So how's that kitty cat like water?? If I get my polaris 850 XP to deep it gets upset. Looks pretty sweet man.

Man my kitty loves water she loves to swim all day. All i had to do was snorkel the belt exhaust which would take on water when sitting still in deep water. Now i run rack deep with no problems. Arctic cat has all their stuff ran really high which i love but i will soon b putting the mud pro snorkel system on mine just for that extra insurance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts