Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i work in an office and i have a calender on my desk i was just curious how many people would be interested in trying to get custom jeepcommander calenders made with pictures of our vehs in them. I would love to stare at a jeep commander everyday when i get into work. Is any one else interested?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
sounds like a cool idea. would you want people from the forum to share their pics and you'll decide what month to put them on?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we could do that. I am sure there is alot of people here who would love to ahve there veh in the calender. I mean we could always stick a few pictures on each calender page. maybe 2 pictures or 3 depending on calender size. i just thought it would a good idea.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I think that would be a great idea. I would get one.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am almost positive my moms good freind owns a printing company so i could get a price with them depends on how many calenders we want and what not. I just figured this would be a great idea. I think we would just have to get some pictures so we would all have to vote on which pictures they would like for which months. Do you think that would be a good idea. Like if we set up a few different pictures and every one voted on which ones to be put in the calender?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Great idea,,,

Since I'm far from you guys , I volunteer too take care of collecting the pics and add some art touch on them and provide them to you for printing.

and if the time allows me I will design the whole calendar as well, so you need to either print it your self or give it to printing company for printing only without design.

So if you agree on that, I can post a new thread titled "Photos for JeepCommander.com Calendar" where the members can put up their pics and then a selection will be made for the most nice ones, and a deadline should be set for submitting the pics.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i agree works for me i want to get incontact with my mothers friend and see what the charge would be. im sure it wont be sheap but i guess if we have enough people that really want then them it should be no problem. But yes i was thinking of possibly like putting some pics with maybe like the members ID name like in the picture to show who it is and maybe a little info on trail and name and city and state type of thing would be nice.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
bsnyder717 said:
But yes i was thinking of possibly like putting some pics with maybe like the members ID name like in the picture to show who it is and maybe a little info on trail and name and city and state type of thing would be nice.
Great idea to such info.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mean i figure like kinda like in the corner or seomthing put like the name of the person there user name the trail they were at the city and state and all i think that would be neat. Or maybe in 2 pictures per month to make eveyrone happy that wants one you know so eveyrones truck is in it. I think eveyrone would lie kto open a calender and see there XK in it.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me! I would like one myself.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Or we can put more than one XK per month, that way evey one can have their XK on the calender, since I'm sure everyone wants to be on it...

Also, we could make one in Microsoft Office and just share it over email, or upload the file, that way anyone could download it and have it print at any Kinkos...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was thinking something like this. It is just a quick put together but ya you get the idea.

how does that seem?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
would something like this work?

sorry everyone i'm trying to claim september already :eek:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
ok guys, I'm about to open the thread at the end of the day and write the following in it,,,,, for your comments and changes.

---------------------------
This thread is to collect photos for the JeepCommander.com calendar discussed in this thread http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5074

Who wants to put their photos in the calendar, please post your most beautiful photos of your Commander. (using [/IMG]) ,,, maximum 5 photos for each member.

And please include these data for each photo:

Your real name (optional)
Photo location: Country, city/state and terrain/location
Photo Date (optional)
Vehicle details: Model, year and main mods

Deadline for submission is: Friday 20-June (might be extended if the pics are not enough)

After the deadline, we will start voting on pic and the selection of the pics will be based on higher points basis.

-----------------------------------------

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
You cant date your picture.....Testa, by the time it gets printed, it wont be September 08

Bsnyder, you have a date stamp on your pic. It is a good pic and since he started it, he should get placed, Ahmed our Calendar Creator, should get a place. But watch for the date stamps on pics.......

Romeo I think has an excellent idea in that we can upload and print anywhere....that could be an option in addition to getting them printed....4.7 aka snowman might not know what a Kinko's is way out there in Wyoming....

dh...well, I dont care what color your...nevermind.....absolutely.

And if it is an download, it can be 24 or 36 months....can't it?

These are simply my opinions....and opinions are like ....noses...we all have one and they all smell.....or they could be like vacuums...we all have one and they all suck....or.............

1 - 20 of 100 Posts