Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Curious. Are you guys as active on Jeep Forum as you are on here?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hell no! I go on there maybe once or twice a month. I'm on here several times daily.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I have looked at it but never joined, never saw anything there that was helpful to me that I can not find here.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Heard of it, but I'm not a member in there.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I go there maybe once every couple of months - there is just not enough Commander related info to hang out there. Here is home.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I stay here...its where I belong :)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Never been there.

This is the right place to be.

I have thought about searching for other forums just to find some clubs in this area but only in the last couple of days. Not for information but just to find some trail buddies.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I actually heard about this forum from there... Since I've joined here, I haven't been back. Most of the activity going on there is GC related so it has no use to me. Love it here though, I don't post much but I'm here 2 to 3 times a day.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Home's here!

For what it’s worth I joined the Jeep forums. Their restrictions are annoying, such as can’t post pix until X number of posts, etc. I did leave a couple of posts about HID lights, but then quit bothering altogether.

And… I got the impression that Commander owners are second-class citizens there. After all, only Wranglers are ‘’real’’ Jeeps, right? :bowdown:

·
Registered
68 Posts
And… I got the impression that Commander owners are second-class citizens there. After all, only Wranglers are ‘’real’’ Jeeps, right? :bowdown:
That's the impression I got also and is why I'm here.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
We are 2nd to none here! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
68 Posts
You got that damn right!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I actually heard about this forum from there... Since I've joined here, I haven't been back. Most of the activity going on there is GC related so it has no use to me. Love it here though, I don't post much but I'm here 2 to 3 times a day.

I jump over to JeepForums.com every now and then. You are right, spryan81, most of the info there is for the GC. However, there may be some carry over for the Commander, which is why I go peeking. BTW, I had a post there saying that I was from this forum. Is that the post that brought you here? It would have been from mid-Dec., I think.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I own two XJ'x and have made a few hundred posts there. Their Commander forum is combined with the Grand Cherokee forum and most of the posts are from Cherokee owners posting their problems.
HT

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I had joined, but interest died very fast with the lack of Commander info and attitudes some of them have.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I used to visit there a lot, but about two years ago they combined their Commander forum with the Grand Cherokee forum, and I stopped going. Not enough Commander-specific info anymore.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I go there too every once in a while but I have never posted. I can say I am addicted to this forum....my day is never complete without checking it.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE MAKING THIS FORUM THE BEST!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts