Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
It does sound good. I will be going for my 1st time.

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nov. 10th is coming up fast! Registrations are up and we now have 27 sponsors a new JITV record. The grand prize in the raffle is a 8500lb winch with synthetic line courtesy of CSE offroad. Every participant will receive a free tot bag from GP 4x4 with some awesome discounts from Zone and BDS plus buy 1 get 3 free oil changes from Pine Belt Jeeps. With the free tot, discounts, free oil changes and of course your free event t-shirt not to mention the free wine tasting how can you go wrong for $25. Get those registrations in we do have a limited amount of space! http://www.grassrootsjeepclub.net/Je..._Vineyard.html

·
Registered
244 Posts
Remember I will be volunteering to help out. I should be there early morning. Stephen Mason.

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wish I could make it this year but it looks like it will be next year definitely! The commander should be out of the shop by then haha

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Registration dead line has been changed to Oct. 28th at midnight to allow the printer time to print the shirts! Registration and payment must be in by then to receive your FREE event t-shirt!

We are more than half way to being sold-out don't wait get your registration in now before it's to late!

Every participant will receive a special raffle ticket for a chance to win a hood louver kit courtesy of Hyline offroad!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Time is running out! Just one week until preregistration closes! Don't miss out on your free event t-shirt! With 150 entries already processed space is also running out! If you have submitted your registration and have not received an email confirmation this usually means we are still waiting for your payment! We must receive your payment to get the free t-shirt!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Will anyone from here be attending? I will be there! It would be nice to all park in the same place.

·
Registered
244 Posts
If I get my XK running I will be there. I will probably have it towed to Jeep. I think a starter.

·
Registered
953 Posts
If I get my XK running I will be there. I will probably have it towed to Jeep. I think a starter.
Well, I already know that, unfortunately, you aren't able to make it tomorrow.

Anyone else coming? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I'll be there. XK representin'!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts