Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving yesterday and found myself in the middle of a group. Snapped a quick picture with my camera phone. You can see in front of me one lane over, I believe it was about a 2002 GC, and in front of him was another Commander. Directly behind me, woefully beyond the scope of my camera, was a 2008 red Liberty. We drove for about 2 miles all together like that.

Anyone else ever get into a Jeep Pack™ on the road, or am I the only dork around here who notices such things? Heh....

:)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I had a similar experience about a year ago in Waco heading home from Dallas. For about 5 miles (3 lanes of traffic) I had a Grand Cherokee in front of me, a Patriot behind me, an old Cherokee to my left. On my right running alongside the GC was a Liberty and behind the Liberty was a truck towing a Wrangler (TJ). Wish I had a camera available at the time, felt like I was in a Jeep ad.

John

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I've noticed it happens to me on a regular basis where I am one of several Jeeps in a pack. Pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
That happens quite often around here, I just never thought to take a photo. I think you have started a new goal, real life (not staged) photo with the most traveling Jeeps...

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
A few months back I was going down the road and had a Commander in front of me and one behind. I thought that was pretty cool. Also I've gone to park in a parking lot that had jeeps everywhere -- it looked liked a dealers lot. And no there was no special Jeep event.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
had this happen several times while stuck in traffic on the freeway. had a patriot in front of me, a GC in front of the patriot, another commander behind me and an older model liberty to the side. pretty cool to see just about every jeep model except for the compass and wrangler.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I notice things like this too; how many Jeeps traveling together, how many Jeeps in the parking lot where I'm parking, etc. It's amazing once you realize how many people drive and love their Jeeps of all kinds! Even where I live, there are so many people that have Wranglers, Grand Cherokees, Cherokees, but I'm the only one with the Commander!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad y'all mentioned parking lots. I would always take the empty spot next to another Jeep over an empty spot next to something else. I wasn't even aware of it until my gf pointed it out to me. And while I admit that some people drive a Jeep as if it were just another vehicle, most people drive one because they love it. From Commander all the way down to Compass, RWD or 4WD, people always seem to talk about how fun they are.

So now I suppose I have to break my record (with photographic evidence) for largest Jeep Pack™.

Hey, I love a challenge. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heck when my brother, Wife, brother's future sister in law, & brother's fiance all drive together... we make a pack haha

Gotta love it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'll take a picture this week. Lots of mornings at my local coffee shop it's
the owner's Grand Cherokee
his counter girl's cherokee
My wrangler
My wife's Commander
another guy's cherokee

We've commented on the Jeep dealer look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts