Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Here are some pics from our trip to Jeepskool.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts

Pictured above:TYMAC, [email protected], Little Evil, wmjacobsjr, Commanderdrako, CrunchyWizard & cico7.

Pictured above: p@ssword, wmjacobsjr, cico7, TYMAC, Little Evil, CommanderDrako & CrunchyWizard.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Wow guys. Looks like you had a great time. That looked like some serious Gumbo mud, fun stuff.
Any damage to the XK's?

·
Premium Member
753 Posts

This house belongs to the property owner that allows Robocon(JeepSkool founder) to use the property for JeepSkool.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
No damage here. Where TYMAC got stuck it was like driving through gravy in some spots and oatmeal in others. I even got stuck twice. Once in the muck, the other in ruts. I did have a blast though. I was just cool that a place like this exists. Robcon, his wife and the staff run a first class operation.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
No damage here. For my first trip ever, this was the one to be on! Great looking pics and nice video.

Commanders Rule!!!

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Tymac, Great pics and vid. I 2nd the screen name change lol. That is some deep stuff!

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts

Yes we just went through this...

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Thanks for sharing some great pictures, looks like everyone had a great time.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OATMEAL with a little quickcrete makes a nasty slurry. Then it was also tough to judge the depth of those holes. That is definately not a Commander friendly area of the park. We just don't have the clearance to tackle it. One of the Cherokees that helped me end up hit ruts hard and it took out his fuel pump. Little Evil towed him through some serious slop out to the main haul road. I was really impressed with Evil's Cooper SST's.

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
That last trail at Back Swamp was really nasty. I felt sorry for the guy in the Grand Cherokee. I was also impressed that Evil pulled him all the way out to the haul road seeing as I got stuck in the ruts. Lift time come spring time.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Oh shucks guys. I tried to wash that mud off the Jeep tonight. The mud came off but there are still "spots" where the mud was. I'm gonna have to go through an automatic to get the spots off I think.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
In the original post, the user names are listed correctly under the both the group driver pic and the group vehicle pic.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts