Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you do this Labor Day weekend?

We took a day trip up to Jemez Springs and followed some fire roads through the National Forest. Here are a couple pics from the days activities:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nice pics Phunkey! You always make my pictures look tame. I think I need a better camera or photogapher or both.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pics Phunkey! You always make my pictures look tame. I think I need a better camera or photogapher or both.
We were driving thru the forest having a great time climbing thru some dry creek beds and wash outs and it was my wife that said hey toss her the camera and she will get out and take a couple photos. We almost forgot to take some to document the day. Its always nice to have a good navigator and photographer sitting up in the front seat. LOL

·
2,248 Posts
I and Lee really like the shot of the swimming hole. Nice touch having a waterfall right there. Email me the picture if you can and I will add it to my screen saver.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I and Lee really like the shot of the swimming hole. Nice touch having a waterfall right there.
Its real nice up there Bill. And if one can handle the hike up the hill, there are some natureal hot springs that you can enjoy too. If you and Lee make a visit to ABQ, we will take a run out to Jemez Springs together.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Great looking pics, thanks for posting them!

·
Registered
233 Posts
looking great ... thank you for sharing some pictures

·
2,248 Posts
Its real nice up there Bill. And if one can handle the hike up the hill, there are some natureal hot springs that you can enjoy too. If you and Lee make a visit to ABQ, we will take a run out to Jemez Springs together.
If I can Handle the hill.......If you can drive up that hill, I can too, or at least go for spare parts if you break...... I see from your second picture that you finally got that pink paint off the front skidplate. I still want the picture of the swimming hole with the waterfall......:stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Nice pics!!!

Just curious, did you trim the bottom portion of your rear bumper?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Nope, have done nothing with the rear bumper other than scrape it on rocks!
Hmmm, must be the angle that the picture was taken. It almost looked like you trimmed it on the bottom.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Well we did not do anything as exciting as you did!

What we did do was go to The Butterfly Palace in Branson MO.

They have this giant room with over 1000 butterflies from all over the world. The butterflies are all over the place and my wife had a few land on her. (I knew she was the sweet one!)

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Nice pics, makes me miss CO all over again. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts