Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it seems that November is a good month for me when it comes to photo contests. As some of you may remember, Nov 07' I won the photo of the month at Jeep Jamboree USA and then there was a vote for photo of the year. Well, once again, I have won the photo of the month for Nov 08' and if I'm lucky, we will be voting for a photo of the year again!

Here is the JJUSA photo contest webpage:

http://www.jeepjamboreeusa.com/photo-contest.htm

:thumbsup:

Too bad there wasn't a GetLost4x4 logo etched into the bottom of the bumper... could have gotten some free advertising Ross!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Congratulations, Looking forward to the vote.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
That's a beautiful thing, Tom. And Ross can't be too disappointed either, now that whole jeeping world is going to be asking where to get a winch bumper for an XK!

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a beautiful thing, Tom. And Ross can't be too disappointed either, now that whole jeeping world is going to be asking where to get a winch bumper for an XK!

Yeah, I have been asked that a lot lately. Maybe Ross needs to send me a stack of business cards to pass out every time I get the question.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's awesome! Congratulations! I just wish I could get my Commander up to the "standard" that you have set with your ride...... ENVY

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Congrats! That is an awesome pic!!!

·
2,248 Posts
Looking good. That is the same view that the fellows in the Pink Jeep saw.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Congrats and good luck......... I am staying clear this year..........
Didn't LOST say he was providing decals with his bumpers early on?
Did he? Is there? Where?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nice work Phunkey! Can't help but notice your skid plate is different then mine, Rossssssssssss. :stickpoke:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations .. I envy you your mobile !!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Impressive - both the vehicle and photo - great job!

·
2,248 Posts
For one thing it looks like you already swallowed the Pink Jeep

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Didn't LOST say he was providing decals with his bumpers early on?
Did he? Is there? Where?
Yes he did, but s card to had out might work better than pointing to the sticker on your XK (if you even install the sticker).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts