Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my ARB recovery kit today that includes a Bag, Snatch Strap, Snatch Block, and 2 D-rings. I won the kit at a Jeep Jamboree in May. Having just unpacked everything I think it is cool that they give away prizes at the JJ events. They give away tires, lifts, and all kinds of stuff that you can actually use. Anyone else ever gone to a jamboree and won anything? If you avoid the Jeep Jamboree I suggest going even though it does cost some $$$ I have always had fun even though this is the first time I won something.

My kit did not include the green tree saver, purple winch extender, or the gloves but it was free!

·
2,248 Posts
If you had attended the Sedona Pink Jeep Hunt you could have won a prize. Just like the Jeep Jamboree, we had attendance prizes.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
I have never won a prive at the Jamborees (YET). Our recent Moab Jamboree we went to, my friend and his wife both one prizes (Cobra CB and sway bar disconnects). I have however one a free Jamboree Trip from them for the Photo contest last year.

On the Sedona trip with the 5 horsemen, I won a chrome plated portable air pump. It was nicer than the one I had so I gave mine away to a friend. ;) Thanks Huey!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am always hoping for the free trip. The recovery kit is the only thing I have won but somebody gave me their prize once at a jamboree because I helped them fix their jeep.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i personally never one anything at any kind of event, but my daughter is an radio junkie and wins crap all the time. (cd's, concert tickets, autographed posters, movie premier tickets, etc....)

congrats on your prize.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm not lucky to win prizes at any events or raffle draw.

Congrats adamag25! That's really good stuffs.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My wife won some of those nylon handles that velcro to the bars on the Wrangler at a little Jamboree in Scottsdale, AZ. 3 weeks later, we had a Wrangler that we could actually put them on, lol. All we had at the time was our Commander and her 95 Mustang.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A free set of grab handles would be reason enough for me to buy another jeep too. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts