Jeep Commander Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Did finally get resolution on my flashpaq problem. After about 20 updates and emails with tech support, i found you actually have to enter the R&P gear ratio manually before setting tire size. Props to them for sticking with me to get it figured out !

On a side note i looked at my front rear height bias and the rear was noticeably higher, turns out ( hub to fender) is now 21" rear, 20" front, very well balanced look.

Slso

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Spring break, means i can check a few items off the to-do list. This weekend was all new light housings up front. Tried rehabbing the OEMs and failed with 2 different fade remover kits, Mothers and 3M. On top of that, the adjusters were shot, and i put pedestrians in jeopardy every morning.😬😬

Next in line is my semi-annual front sway bar bushings, and this weekend i tackle 4 corners worth of brake hardware, pads, rotors, and parking brake overhaul.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Used Detroit Axle (local to me) for pads and drilled/slotted rotors all around.

Replaced all my parking brake hardware too. Stopping as good as the wifes brand new traverse now ! Im very happy with the past week driving it, and even more thrilled that i found my phantom low speed ticking sound was actually the parking brake friction material that had come loose from the shoes. All 4 shoes lost the pads, which were just clinkin around inside the drum!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts