Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It looks like we will be going for a weekend trip to the Pine Barrens on June 27-28. We will meet at the park ranger station in Atsion, NJ on RT206. We will wheel in wharton state forest that is in South Jersey just north of Hammonton, NJ. The details are still kinda sketchy but open to all who wish to join. Who wants to join in?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Where is the Pine Barrens??? We are taking our 6 week old camping this weekend so hopefully everything goes well!!! If it does then camping and wheeling will become our weekend past time.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Its located in NJ. I think the Pine Barrens is located in Wharton State Forest or something like that.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I updated the first post to give a little more info.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
If I can get a snorkel on the jeep before this trip I might go. Not sure though because its over 7 1/2 hour drive to get there.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'll try to go, but I'll have to wait a few weeks to see how my schedule works out.

·
Registered
401 Posts
If I can get a snorkel on the jeep before this trip I might go. Not sure though because its over 7 1/2 hour drive to get there.
Don't think you have to have a snorkel to go! I think PB has a lot of mud and dirt, but I plan to avoid the water...

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't think you have to have a snorkel to go! I think PB has a lot of mud and dirt, but I plan to avoid the water...
You are right, most of the deep water crossings have go arounds or shallow sides. When it is not too dry there are plenty of places to play and have fun. Our last trip there in August it was nearly dried out. 99% of the mud and water was gone.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
What fun is that if your just going to avoid all the water? If I get a snorkel on by then I can play it it!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The last jamboree I was on there I didn't avoid any of the water holes and I didn't have a snorkel.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will not be on this trip. If anyone is interested in going let me know because some of the wrangler forum members may still be going. Or once I have found out how many WF members are going I will post that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.