Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the dealership where i bought a Silver JC with 16 thousand miles on it for 21,828. Im picking it up tomorrow after they change the oil in it and so on. I cant wait. I wanted red or black but i can deal with the silver...it was eiither that or khaki and my grand cherokee is khaki so yeah...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Congrats John! You will be thankful for the light color - I have Midnight Blue and seem to keep wrinkles on my hands as I am constantly washing to keep it looking good. The least bit of dirt shows - but the color makes the XK look so darn good!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually test drove a mid night blue one that i really wanted but they ended up selling it that night. I wanted red or black ..but oh well.

·
Registered
258 Posts
welcome aboard. I bought silver too. w/o any chrome the black really stands out. I wanted the blue and the wife wanted red. But when we bought, the stealership didnt have a read with a v8 and the blue had a problem with the a/c, so I walked away from that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.