Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 2006 Jeep Commander Limited. Specs: silver with light greystone leather interior; 5.7L Hemi, infotainment system with DVD; trailer tow group IV; 17" aluminum chrome clad wheels. I have also added a chrome gas cap door, Jeep sport utility bars, Jeep fork mount bike rails, window tint, and "HEMI" hitch cover. Planned accessories are performance exhaust, K&N air filter, & premium floor mats. Paid $36,000. I upgraded from a 1998 Jeep Cherokee. I absolutely love this Jeep. The engine provides the power I wanted, the interior is luxurious, and the Boston Acoustics stereo sounds fantastic.

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
Congrats! I think the silver looks very classy. Would like to see it with mud, too...

36k for those options is a great price. Sounds like you got everything but the Nav. Isn't the sticker with the hemi and those options over $40k? The sticker on mine (including Nav) was $44k, although I paid just over $39k.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new purchase....the one I test drove was silver with the same seats you have and it was gorgeous...unfortunately I had my mind set on the saddle seats and black...enjoy the truck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I doubt there will ever be any mud on my Commander. I am strictly on-road. I believe I did get a great price. The only options I didn't get were four wheel drive, the navigation system, and the U-connect hands free communication system. I purchased the Commander through the Fleet dealer. His original offer was $38,000, however, after I showed him the printouts from Edmunds.com detailing the invoice price and the average purchase price for the same Commander by others in my zip code, he came down to $36,000.

·
Registered
38 Posts
just got mine too

inferno red/limited/hemi/quadradriveII/nav/uconnect/chrome 17s/saddle brown

under 40k @ 0% APR

put about 100miles on it...loving the hell out of it

although my sunroof seems to have an electrical gremlin :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mikey, is there another parade you can go s%$t on because, your 11-12MPG JC bashing is tiresome and solely yours as others (majority) are getting better than that and enjoying their ride. Might I recommend a Prius......jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.