Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone on this forum for answering some much needed questions on this great vehicle. We went to the jeep dealership and test drove the commander. Then we looked at and sat in the compass and patriot. Didn't even need to test drive to decide which one to get. That dealership was nice but since I had done my homework I knew that we could get a better deal at a larger lot I was also talking to. My husband warned me as we got to the larger dealer that they were high pressure sales where the last guys weren't. Felt bad for not being able to buy it from the nice salesman but the best price and cleanest car wins!

The vulchers were all over us before we got out of our POS trade and didn't stop. :mad: The salesman tried to convince us that the V6 would get over 24mpg (yeah right!). 6 hours and 5 hagglers later we got an '07 Commander 17,000 mi. V6 4x4 out the door for $17,000 including 8/80 warranty. I think we made out okay. No more salesman for a long time for us!! Hope this jeep lasts us at least 10 years. All it needs is a hitch receiver and wiring and were good to go! Oh, and maybe a micro chip... and... and..:D

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Congrats. My wife and I picked up our Patriot today, but while we were waiting on some of our paperwork to get completed, we test drove a Commander Overland.... man do I want one! Hoping in a few months to be able to drive one home. For right now, have to let the Patriot settle in. Heh.

·
Registered
324 Posts
You will love it more each day, have fun!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congratulations. I hope to have mine for many years to come too. Good buy also. Doing your homework always pays off whether looking for a car or really doing homework!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gratz Gratz !!!! Put up some pictures :) :) U will love your car once you actually start hitting the gas hard thats when you will know wot the Hemi Engines are all about :)
Happy Commanding :D

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the owners club!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts