Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the deal of the century.....went into dealership to get wife a JEEP LIBERTY.......after we came to an agreement on a price and signed the papers, it was my turn.....dealer had 2008 leftover, no mileage....red rock crystal commander overland edition......every available option in this thing.....sweet truck.....sticker....44,000......sold price.....31,500.....could not pass that up.....and its got a hemi...lol.....give me some good addition ideas.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Congratulations on a great deal and welcome to the forum.

enlarged a few of your pics for you!

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
That was a great deal. And a very nice vehicle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all

Thanks for welcoming me......This truck is awesome so far......Thanks for enlarging the photos as well......

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Thanks for welcoming me......This truck is awesome so far......Thanks for enlarging the photos as well......
Your most welcome, you will find that we love photos here. I might suggest that you start a photobucket.com account and use it to post full size pictures, you will make a lot of people happy.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Welcome to the club! Looks like a sweet ride and gald to hear about the even sweeter deal that you got. So you bought a Liberty and a Commander the same day? Sales guys must friggin' love you and your wife...lol.:eyemouth:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wife had a 06 PT Cruiser....and I had an 06 Dodge Dakota R/T....both leases were up in mos. and Jeep Dealer agreed on eating last two payments on each lease.....The deals on 2008 leftovers now are ridiculous....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nice ride, and sounds like a good deal!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Looks good. You should have tried to get a buy one get one free deal, like the dodge truck deal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome. Nice deal and sweet looking Commander. It looks very much like my 2007 Overland with some updates, most noticably it looks like it has the MyGig navigation unit while mine has the older REC unit. I got mine about a month ago used and have been enjoying it. I don't see a DVD Video Entertainment System (VES) in yours. I believe that's one of the few options on the Overland.

I had the Jeep running boards added to mine, and I installed the iPod Direct Connection Integration Kit.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
512 Posts
A Liberty AND a Commander?! 2 of my favorite vehicles. Post a side by side pic with the wifes Liberty and your Commander.-43:icon_biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts