Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted a jeep for years but couldn't afford much with a family, ended up buying a liberty in need of 4x4 of the moment due to circumstances changing, wound up dreading driving for the next 2 years, hated the liberty, then i got one heck of a good deal presented to me for an 07 Commander with only 90,000 kms on it in top condition fully loaded with a hemi! I couldn't resist and now i constantly look for reasons to drive, now im here looking for great ways to add to it, make it badass! Upgraded the stereo first of all because i cant stand not having real tunes since i dont use cd's or listen to the radio so the factory nav unit had to go, after all was said and done for time and wiring that set me back 2 grand, ouch. Now im looking at performance upgrades and better wheels for better grip especially when winter rolls around again, my factory chromes are in beautiful shape but the tires despite being new are very street, need more offroad cred!

·
Super Moderator
5,769 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice, welcome to the Jeep fam! $2000 on the radio! I'm guessing it's a nice system. My .02 on snow traction - General Grabber AT2s. Good off road and snow traction, good looks, less $ than BFG and 60K warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts