Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a 2007 Midnight Blue Commander Overland. Now the ~120-day countdown begins before I take delivery of it in mid-September.

• Midnight Blue Exterior With Platinum Trim
  • Saddle Brown Interior
  • 17" x 7.5" Wheels
  • 5.7L Hemi MDS
  • GPS Navigation
  • ParkView Rear Camera
  • Power Liftgate

·
Registered
192 Posts
Damn! I knew I'd loose out on some goodies! Overland; power lift gate; rear camera.

What else are they adding?

It's gonna be a loooong wait!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the power lift gate will be optional on the Limited. Almost everything is standard on the Overland, just a choice of wheels and colors.

The dash materials are supposed to be improved for both the XK and the WK for 2007, with the use of soft touch plastics.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I heard they are going to impove the dash also. I wonder if it will be the part of the dash that is all connected to the radio bezel. Isn't that all one piece. If you change from a standard radio to a Nav system you have to change that whole bezel which is the front part of the dash? Do I make any sense?
My point is, that part isn't that expensive and I wonder if you could change out your 2006 dash to the new 2007 softner one?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it is the top part of the dash that is being improved but I guess we will see when they start coming in.

walkjon said:
I heard they are going to impove the dash also. I wonder if it will be the part of the dash that is all connected to the radio bezel.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Rubicontrail....that sounds gorgeous...I too wish I had the power rear gate and rear camera but oh well still love it.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know several of you have ordered your Commanders from DCX and I heard there is a tracking web site. When do you get the info to log in to the site? (Not that I expect it will show anything at all since they won't start building until July at the earliest).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts