Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up board....just picked up my Commander today....ive never been so hyped up for a Jeep....it is awesome! i cant wait to see what other Commander owners are doing with theirs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lets see, 2006, black with tan leather interior, fully loaded, i went with the 3.7 V6, im not all that big on power, im more of a comfort fellow.....U package. Thats pretty much it, now the customization can start. This should be a fun project. I do have a question, perhaps some people here might be able to shine some light on. My wife took it to work today, and last night I noticed the transmission doesnt seem to shift arounf 4000 rpms.....it didnt seems like it was even suppose to, everything sounded fine....shes going to swing it by the dealership, just in case, but does anyone here know if that is normal? I have bought and sold older Cherokees all my life, and in most older Jeeps, it shifts between 3 and 4 thousadn rpm, its almost like there wasnt an overdrive.....but hell, i was shocked that 4 wheel drive isnt manual on this Jeep, so perhaps there is something else with the transmission i dont know about? Ill get some pics of mine up this week......looking forward to seeing what people are doing with their Commanders

·
Registered
396 Posts
Congrats on your new addition to the family!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts