Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really happy with it. I actually planned on a Cherokee SRT8, but after taking a look at the fact that this truck came loaded with every option from the factory for a pretty good price, I couldn't turn it down. My favorite part is the interior, I think the color combo is pretty classy with the suede inserts. I'm looking for some different wheels now, If I can get a set of SRT wheels I think I'll be satisfied.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Congratulations! You got a great looking vehicle. You are really going to enjoy it. Hard to keep your foot off the gas with that HEMI. Is it a 2WD?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Looks great, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Very nice and congratulations!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ditto what they said! Congrats, you should really love the Commander. My wife and I aslo looked at the SRT8 before purchasing the Commander!!

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
there isn't a t-handle for the 4-low. so its 2 wheel- drive

jeep5253 said:
Congratulations! You got a great looking vehicle. You are really going to enjoy it. Hard to keep your foot off the gas with that HEMI. Is it a 2WD?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a 2 wheel drive. They gave me the choice, and I opted for the 2 wheel... I live in So Cal, and drive mostly on the freeway. I can't justify the extra 2k, and 1 less MPG.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
RedCommander said:
Is QT1 an option in an Overland?
That's what I get for responding to posts at 6:44am in the morning. I didn't even notice it was an Overland (even there it was in big text in thread title).

·
Registered
218 Posts
xcfisher said:
It's a 2 wheel drive. They gave me the choice, and I opted for the 2 wheel... I live in So Cal, and drive mostly on the freeway. I can't justify the extra 2k, and 1 less MPG.
Yo Laguna Overland....XK from Anaheim Hills here....I will wave to on the 5:p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Very nice .....The Black Commanders looks sharp.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice ride and welcome to the forum. You will love your Commander!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very Nice. Not a fan of the new steering wheel design on the 08's, but nice indeed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts