Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Front with the E&G Grille, tinted Turn signals and painted bumper. All of these ideas inspired by various owners on this forum!

Better view of new tint on turn signals

Just before the tinted turn signals

Side shot, I will most likely get a lift soon when I have the funds available haha.

Signal close up.

Tinted tail lights

These are my Rubicon MOAB's with BFG 265/75/17's I painted them Charcoal gray myself. Surprisingly my spare (same size) fits perfectly under the truck.

Recently bought a NAV/DVD touchscreen and I am pretty happy! I'm glad I did it! Such a difference! Enhance..... Enhance.... Enhance....

:ugh2:

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Is this a view from your rear view camera ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahahahahhaha It is!

It was weird they both kept saying the same thing after each other......

·
Registered
186 Posts
"Boss, I think we're gonna need to full body cavity search this guy." :stickpoke:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks! Yes, slightly on sharp turns.. Its not that bad.. Yes I had to get wheel spacers to get them to fit correctly. It's a V6... I know... But it was all I could afford. Maybe someday I'll have an 8.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey thanks! Yes, slightly on sharp turns.. Its not that bad.. Yes I had to get wheel spacers to get them to fit correctly. It's a V6... I know... But it was all I could afford. Maybe someday I'll have an 8.
Welcome to the V6 club. I have one too. Could you pm me some more pics of the inner wheel wells and a close up of the front and rear tires and one of the upper ball joint . Also which spacers did you run. Did you have to do the pinch weld mod?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts