Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few shots of KC Slimlights and PIAA bracket mouted on Mopar Grill Guard.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Dave68 said:
Here are a few shots of KC Slimlights and PIAA bracket mouted on Mopar Grill Guard.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I am running the chrome ones on mine. I like the look on the bull bar too.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
looks great, can you post pics of them with the lights on?

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
there is an installation guide for the fog/driving lights that has you mount the switch on the panel just below the steering wheel. I recommend you dont do it. I added mine per the instructions, even used the template, but I keep hitting the switch and turning them on.

May take Yb's idea and hook the power to the DRL's that way it would not come on as I left the Jeep...unless of course I got out while the vehicle was moving....then I might need the lights to find it.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice! Does any have pics of lights on top of their racks, I am going to get that done and was wondering about everyone else's experiences.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
curleycommander said:
Nice! Does any have pics of lights on top of their racks, I am going to get that done and was wondering about everyone else's experiences.
Look at Phunkeydude's rack. He has the lighted roofrack... or Roof Rack...

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I like the switch there, I would not have thought of that.

I would like to have lights at that spot on my 4.7 bumber as well. I guess I want too much, to often :)

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
curleycommander said:

By the way, that is the ORU Defender Roof Rack and Light bar with KC Rally 800 lights.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I like the placement of your switch. I used the installation guide for for lights and they had the switch on the panel beneath the steering wheel....i always bumped it and turned the lights on.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
curleycommander said:
Here they are on the Yakama Mega Warrior

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Phunkey, I was looking at this thread and wondering how you have the wiring run for your lights. I really don't want to drill through the roof to install the wiring harness.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the link. I'm assuming that you used lots of silicone to seal up the holes under the boot.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts