1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
809 Posts
I like that the Visions have enough polished lip to define between the rim and the tire, but didn't you just get the 20's this year? Personally, when I was considering 20's I ultimately decided to keep the stock rim size because it leaves a little more room in the wheelwell and presents the appearance of having lots of suspension distance to utilize, the way an SUV should. Long story short- I would vote for the Visions.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I use my 20's during the summer months and use the 17's in the winter months for better wet weather driving and offroading.

Just do what I do and swap them over from time to time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping to get a Superlift within the next month, and would like a little more offset wheel. That way I can run a larger tire. The current wheels are great for stock height tires or even larger to fit for a 2" lift. The 17" wheels will have the offset I am looking for, and if I sell my 20's, then I would find some 20's with a different offset.
But, yes, I would have 2 sets of wheels/tires.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I like a little more meat on the tire when you have a lift but the wheels you have now are pretty sharp too.

Tuff call for sure, if we can help please let us know.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like a little more meat on the tire when you have a lift but the wheels you have now are pretty sharp too.

Tuff call for sure, if we can help please let us know.
I manage COD34 here in Colorado. Thanks Bro!
PS-Kick Emehesier, Gallagher, and EVB for me!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
If you plan on offroading, I say go with more meat...

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have 2 sets, 22's for the summer/city driving and the 17's with mud terrain tires for offroading/ aggressive look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts