Registered
556 Posts
Ive never seen or heard of them before

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic.

They look much more aggressive in person. Should get them on and offroad within the month, so I want to compare them to my Road Ventures.

One question/opinion - white outline letter out or blackwall out?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had the tires installed today. Love the look...

What do you think?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hmm. I was looking at these tires a couple weeks ago, but nobody really ever heard of them. The only research I found was on their mud tires, which got good reviews. Very cheap, I think like 160 online for the 265/70/17 mud tires. Since I couldn't find much online about the A/T I went with the Nitto Terra Grapplers because I found I little more information on those and they were only 70 dollars more on the total price. They look fine to me. How do you like them so far?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They ride great, are pretty quiet, and soak up the bumps well - so far son good. Gonna take them to Surfside Beach on Saturday and see how they do in the sand.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, the beach report. Tires did great in the sand, even the deep spots where I watched several cars and trucks get stuck and require aid to get down the road. A couple of times I thought I was going to get stuck, the tires with my traction control pulled through. These tires seem to be at least as good as my previous Kumho Road Venture AT's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts