Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys just put an order in on a new set of Kenda Klever kr29 M/T , real aggressive tread pattern And from what I can tell based on reviews it's well liked , and performs well in all conditions.. guess will see.
Just curious if anyone here has any expierience with these and if you kno what this perticular tire actually measures out to?

Im running 1" wheel spacers and I'll finally be doing my 2" rc lift once these and my front shocks come in

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Sup guys just put an order in on a new set of Kenda Klever kr29 M/T , real aggressive tread pattern And from what I can tell based on reviews it's well liked , and performs well in all conditions.. guess will see.
Just curious if anyone here has any expierience with these and if you kno what this perticular tire actually measures out to?

Im running 1" wheel spacers and I'll finally be doing my 2" rc lift once these and my front shocks come in
You'll want longer rear shocks with that lift as well.

·
Registered
405 Posts
The longer shocks are not necesary alot of the members just stick with the factory rear shocks I know I did and have no issues.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks lucky 7s I got load levelers sitting right next to me, however its not gonna see the trails too much. The wife drives it more but when it does get off the pavement I'd like a little bit of comfort in what I have . We will probably see a lot more mud tho hahaha,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts