Jeep Commander Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi this is an old thread but just in case your like me and bought a Commander used and this is now happening to you the part you will need is a D2F-01 switch it’s inside the gray part circled in the picture. The gray part just Unclips and the switch is on the inside they are extremely cheap to buy you will pay more for shipping or you can take apart an old computer mouse there are normally three of them in there. I just fixed my 2009 commander that had the same problem as the key not turning all the way off.

·
Administrator
8,162 Posts
Hi this is an old thread but just in case your like me and bought a Commander used and this is now happening to you the part you will need is a D2F-01 switch it’s inside the gray part circled in the picture. The gray part just Unclips and the switch is on the inside they are extremely cheap to buy you will pay more for shipping or you can take apart an old computer mouse there are normally three of them in there. I just fixed my 2009 commander that had the same problem as the key not turning all the way off.
@Buellscott ;

Welcome to the forum;

Please read the 1st post of the New Member Required Reading thread below & complete your user profile signature as directed;

Important New Member information, Forum requirements & Forum rules. | Jeep Commander Forum

Thank you.

Big Blue; JC Forum Administrator

21 - 22 of 22 Posts