Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my new (to me) baby;
left side.jpg
'07 4.7L, quad II, power, heated drivers / passenger seats, 6 disc stock stereo, power pedals, alarm, trailer tow, factory skids and tow hooks, remote start, cloth interior, no sunroof - damn

Never owned a 4x4, went off roading with my company Navigator up in Kelowna and loved it so when my job changed, I had to go out and get me a JEEP!

My wife's baby; '02 Chrysler Sebring, just turned 70,000 kms...really nice car to drive but a little shy on headroom for us tallish people.
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice XK, Looking forward to watching it grow up! :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you and me both 49er....good thing my wife thinks it's sexy, she may let me do stuff to it....can't wait for it's maiden off road trek!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
gargae is garage...lumberjinx has a gravel driveway.......good lookin Co mmander....
What are you smoking today? Don't understand your post at all.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Nice looking XK, I really like that color and wheel combo!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
What are you smoking today? Don't understand your post at all.
Loses effect if you have to explain the post........

Kitkat's small garage kitkat states they have a small garage.
My response is a garage is a garage....and lumberjim (lumberlinx on his garage post) says he has only a gravel driveway.

"good lookin Co mmander.... " my response, "good lookin" a compliment. Co mmander Commander with a space between Co and Mmander...a drawl if you will. Something you frequently hear in the south.

I will attempt to refrain from such deep comments with convoluted meanings in the future and keep it simpler for you folks.....

I dont think anyone got the comment regarding the wench on the prow of 4x4lost's commander either.....

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the mods start.....

Just installed the Airaid Spacer...realle idiot proof and high quality kit.
Because it is a Dodge kit, I had a 10 minute head scratching moment trying to figure out how to mount the throttle/cruise cable spacer but it all worked out. Instructions are not useful but the kit is great.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice Xk!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts

My response is a garage is a garage....and lumberjim (lumberlinx on his garage post) says he has only a gravel driveway.

"good lookin Co mmander.... " my response, "good lookin" a compliment. Co mmander Commander with a space between Co and Mmander...a drawl if you will. Something you frequently hear in the south.

I will attempt to refrain from such deep comments with convoluted meanings in the future and keep it simpler for you folks.....

I dont think anyone got the comment regarding the wench on the prow of 4x4lost's commander either.....
I understood it completely! I speak HIGH though. Rosetta Stone helped.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
gargae is garage...

And THAT makes sense, but you said Gargae is garage which does not make sense :bowdown:

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Holy smokes!! This conversation has a year and a half gap in it!
Ok. GARGAE! I didnt catch that until now!!!

So KitKat: What's in your garage?? How are the mods coming?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
actual mods are:
2" daystar lift, 30 1/4" Bridgestone Revo 2's, Cobra CB, Vent viser rain guards, extra back-up lights, dash kit, ceramic brakes, Flowmaster 40, front IFS sway bar disconnects, HID lights in low beam and fogs, new cat converter (crushed the stock one), new drivers side mouldings and door skins because I found an invisible tree, 4 1/2" 130w spots and 3" 100w flood behind grille
pics 002.jpg

all pics are in my albumn labelled add-ons

What aren't seen but are ready for my next Jeep (and this one):
Superchips Flashpaq, Magellan 400 hand held GPS, Smittybilt dual piston compressor, Smittybilt quick deflators and the usual shovels and such

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
woops, forgot the K&N filter and Airaid Throttle body spacer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts