Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend marked our first camping trip with the Commander. It towed beautifully. We are confident that if we ever needed a bigger trailer, the Jeep could handle it.

We camped at Cottonwood Cove on Lake Mohave (or Mojave). It's between Las Vegas and Laughlin. The weather was great, except for some wind.

Here's the pictures...'cause we all know that if there isn't photographic evidence, then it didn't happen!

In the first pic, we see the rare and exotic Jeep Commander camped with the ever elusive [email protected] The second pic is of the herd. The third pic is Lake Mohave. The last pic is our view of the lake from the hill and ahem...my good side.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Great pics and you are on the money about pic's.
I like your trailer. Looks like the color matches your XK.
How many does it sleep?

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts
Bigger pics for you, consolidation.

This weekend marked our first camping trip with the Commander. It towed beautifully. We are confident that if we ever needed a bigger trailer, the Jeep could handle it.

We camped at Cottonwood Cove on Lake Mohave (or Mojave). It's between Las Vegas and Laughlin. The weather was great, except for some wind.

Here's the pictures...'cause we all know that if there isn't photographic evidence, then it didn't happen!

In the first pic, we see the rare and exotic Jeep Commander camped with the ever elusive [email protected] The second pic is of the herd. The third pic is Lake Mohave. The last pic is our view of the lake from the hill and ahem...my good side.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Nice pics, looks like there isn't too much room left out on the water for boating.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both dogs are Jack Russell mixes. Translation: energetic, fearless, and too smart for their own good. The larger one, Flopsie, is mixed with Papillon. The smaller one, Juego, is mixed with Chihuahua, which makes him a Jackahuahua. Both dogs came from the animal shelter. Before his time with us, Juego had an accident which caused nerve damage to the left side of his face. He can't close his left eye and his lip hangs loose, like he had a stroke.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Great pictures, looks like a great time! Thank you for adopting your dogs from the shelter,its great that you include them with the family outings.We have been involved with a Husky rescue and now have 4 dogs. A Jeep commander, dogs, family.....doesn't get much better than that!-43:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
great pics consolidation. i'm going to have to roll up tho B.C. to check out the trailer. i've been trying to get a first hand look at one of those. i'm however leaning towards the [email protected] because of the space for the kids.

·
Registered
175 Posts
nice pics looks like you've been busy lately. last weekend was great camping weather. l like the pic of the dog's. wish i could get all 3 of mine together that long.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice pics. I like your camper. Tnx for posting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts