Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
great pic of all you mods ldc. great looking commander.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Great modifications! I envy your for that. lolz

The white shade of your Commander looks great though I'm not sure if you are goin to use it in off-roading. But I guess not.

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great looking Commander! I might have to go look up those LED taillights. I like the way they look.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
You have one very nice Looking Commander, What is your next planned mod?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You have one very nice Looking Commander, What is your next planned mod?

tires,

not sure which ones yet, i was hoping to score some overland 18's with some low mile tires but hasnt happened yet.

then in a year or so, ill be trading, warranty is already up, i bought a extra warranty but it one of those deductible type, i pretty much got it for free, so i cant argue, but i hate not being under factory warranty,, i think im gonna get a toyota highlander or a gmc acadia. we'll see though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
tires,

not sure which ones yet, i was hoping to score some overland 18's with some low mile tires but hasnt happened yet.

then in a year or so, ill be trading, warranty is already up, i bought a extra warranty but it one of those deductible type, i pretty much got it for free, so i cant argue, but i hate not being under factory warranty,, i think im gonna get a toyota highlander or a gmc acadia. we'll see though.
:icon_confused:highlander or acadia.....why,please don't:bowdown:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
both are good vehicles, im going to be getting a vehicle for myself (cobra hopefully) and the wife will be driving the commander full time, so what ever we trade for will be the " family " vehicle. The Acadia's are nice, and the Highlanders get great gas milage and are also nice. Both have third row. Im not brand bias, and ive had a million problems with this jeep. Its a love/hate kinda thing. if they re-model the commander for 2010 and its nice, mabye ill try again.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Acadias are beautiful and have tonnes of room inside. My only issue is that they are front / all wheel drive. My company car was a Pontiac Torrent with AWD and I didn't like the feel of the FWD or the noice od the AWD when it engaged. I then had a Navigator as a company car and it was nice, great size but too big and not really and off-road truck...it did OK when I took it down some trails though.
Photo-0034.jpg

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Acadias are beautiful and have tonnes of room inside. My only issue is that they are front / all wheel drive. My company car was a Pontiac Torrent with AWD and I didn't like the feel of the FWD or the noice od the AWD when it engaged. I then had a Navigator as a company car and it was nice, great size but too big and not really and off-road truck...it did OK when I took it down some trails though.
View attachment 1501
i plan on getting the AWD and was under the impression that it was engaged all the time, at least i hope. I had a subaru before my commander(2wd) and i miss it greatly. I have also considered the Subaru Tribeca, they are more of a cross over but the inside is pretty sweet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts