Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a new LED light company named Adrenaline Lights. I believe they are based out of Florida. They have really good prices and a wide variety of sizes. They have 4" cubes for $45 each, 7" for $65, 12" for $105, 20" for $165, 30" is $255, 40" is $345, and the 50" is $355. I am ordering 2 of the 4" cubes and I am going to try and put them behind the grille. I will try to document how I end up doing that and how I run the wires and everything.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wired the lights and the switch that was included with the lights. I will post the write up when I get home and can take pictures of how I did everything. For now here are some pictures of the lights installed and the brightness of them. They are 2 4" flood LEDs that I wen with.

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
Functionality appears good, but just looks odd having squared lights in a circle housing. Nonetheless I'm interested in the write-up because I don't have any type of fog lights, and might consider this!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay. When I was driving around yesterday I hit a big bump in the road and one of my lights almost fell out onto the road so I took them out and decided to remeasure behind the grille and they will fit. I have a friend coming in on Monday and I will do a write up then and they should be behind the grille and not in the fog light bays. I will keep you all posted, just please be patient.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Once i bought the led bulb for my fog light...terrible experience. The problem is that the light is not deep as the HID light is.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do they have a website? i can't seem to find them on google
They do have a website but it is not fully functional for now. You can email them at [email protected] if you have any questions about pricing and buying from them. They are usually quick to reply. If you have an Instagram you can also follow them. The user name is adrenalinelights.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Snapseed.jpg

I love the result....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts