Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I know interior LED lighting has been discussed in the past, but I was wondering (from those who have them installed) how well they have lasted in the long run. I am interested in changing all the interior lights to LEDs but don't want them to keep burning out frequently. Also, if you have any suggestions for specific brands or retailers (interior LEDs and license plate LEDs) that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Interior lights should last longer, not used as often as the outside nor left on as long. I also think the aftermarket parts like leds are better than they were a year ago.

Hey everyone. I know interior LED lighting has been discussed in the past, but I was wondering (from those who have them installed) how well they have lasted in the long run. I am interested in changing all the interior lights to LEDs but don't want them to keep burning out frequently. Also, if you have any suggestions for specific brands or retailers (interior LEDs and license plate LEDs) that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts