Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! I have a almost new set of LED tail lights for Jeep Commander, mint condition. Lights show up a lot better than original lights and use less amperage too! They are street legal and will pass state inspection.
Installs in minutes, no wires to cut, plugs into factor plugs.
I have an extra right LED light assembly that I'll throw in too!
Came off my 2006 Commander
Asking $100.00 or best offer
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure about sending them over-seas, anyone interested in buying them, e-mail me, they are like brand new. :roller::roller: I'll make you a good deal!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh my god, I want them... BAD! I only have one problem... I'm a sole provider for a masters student wife and a baby daughter that loves pooping in diapers, who both get to stay home in their beautiful home, while DADA goes off to work! Any discount for a Marine Corps OIF/OEF War Vet? never hurts to ask, right? I could only pull $50 bucks and i'm sure you're laughing at the insult. Again, never hurts to ask

·
Super Moderator
14,951 Posts
Oh my god, I want them... BAD! I only have one problem... I'm a sole provider for a masters student wife and a baby daughter that loves pooping in diapers, who both get to stay home in their beautiful home, while DADA goes off to work! Any discount for a Marine Corps OIF/OEF War Vet? never hurts to ask, right? I could only pull $50 bucks and i'm sure you're laughing at the insult. Again, never hurts to ask
It does when you violate forum rules.

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8

BUY/SELL FORUM RULE
The Buy/Sell forum is for private party auto-related items only:
NO eBay links - NO Vendor sales - NO commercial sales (Multiples of a same item and/or repeats of a same ad will be considered commercial)

In addition:

• [*]Follow ALL rules posted in the Buy/Sell forum sections

[*]Do not post private party Buy/Sell ads in other forum sections

[*]Must include asking price (with OBO is acceptable) - No speculation ‘feeler’ threads or bid invitations

[*]Buy/Sell is a forum for conducting business, NOT a discussion/opinion forum. Reply ONLY if you have a lead on a wanted item, or are interested in the item for sale. All other posts are subject to removal

[*]Let the Seller answer all questions in their thread

[*]NO price-police - Seller can ask any price - Buyers can refuse w/o comment or can comment via PM. Thread-crapping posts are subject to removal

[*]Negotiate via PM, not in the thread

[*]Please make a final post in your thread when your item is bought or sold to prevent unnecessary inconvenience for all parties

[*]Members do business at your own risk... Buyer Beware

1 - 10 of 10 Posts