Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys/gals in the Ohio area would like to plan a wheeling trip. If you would like to help plan a trail ride please speak up now. We can start by finding a good place for the trail ride.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I dont know of one in the Miami Valley (other than my uncles farm;) ) but someone told me that there is a small off road course in the Cincinnati area???

Are you talking about a trip for modified, stock, or both?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was talking about both stock and modded. I have been told that there are some places about two hours drive from Dayton to do some wheelin. Your uncles farm would do, Just dig some holes, make some mounds, add some water, and you now have some fun. Fill in holes after all is done.

By the way, I live on Wright-Pat AFB.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ya know I'm in:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
UberCommander said:
Your uncles farm would do, Just dig some holes, make some mounds, add some water, and you now have some fun. Fill in holes after all is done.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind us tearing up his field and doing a little bit of landscaping! With all the rain we got tonight the water is already there!

I am surprised that I haven't seen you around... a modded commander would stick out around here

I'll ask some friends for the nearest place that they go to.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think we first need to find a place to go....

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
If it gets planned for a time when we're in the area, I'll play.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts