1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
In the photo you show I measure:

3.93" top
5.30" diagonally
3.17" side

It does not appear to be symmetrical either - if I measure the left side as show in your photo it's 3.27" (of course you can see it's wider at the bottom at 4.60"). That could just be tolerance or slightly bent studs or whatever.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I think that if you could get the actual measurements from the pic that YB Normal would have measured it himself. But you cannot get the meas. from the pic because of the angle, which is why the meas. that you took are not symmetrical.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
The way you worded your post made it sound like you measured the part in the pic.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JeepCollector said:
In the photo you show I measure:

3.93" top
5.30" diagonally
3.17" side

It does not appear to be symmetrical either - if I measure the left side as show in your photo it's 3.27" (of course you can see it's wider at the bottom at 4.60"). That could just be tolerance or slightly bent studs or whatever.
Thank You Very Much for the measurements and adding the bottom which I forgot to indicate. I would also think the difference is probably bent or off studs.
I'm fabricating a top plate for the front air springs and trying to rough in the studs without pulling my strut.

·
Registered
29 Posts
jeep5253 said:
The way you worded your post made it sound like you measured the part in the pic.
:D Yep, my bad - I actually didn't measure the computer screen! I was trying to reference to the 3 dimensions he had drawn in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts