Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well maybe you should keep yours off road only then huh?:rolleyes: I got enough for the street believe me....;)

Im talking in terms of looks basically but thanks for you thoughtfull answer anyways:rolleyes:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I wouldn't do it personally, but whatever makes people happy.

If you are primarily a street driver / racer with your other vehicles, you may not like the higher center of gravity on the street, with a raised vehicle.

However, on the plus side, you will gain some visibility, and the stock Jeeps could stand to be a couple inches taller.

To put the money and effort in a 4 inch or higher lift for a 4x2 would seem kind of a waste though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
chaman said:
Well maybe you should keep yours off road only then huh?:rolleyes: I got enough for the street believe me....;)

Im talking in terms of looks basically but thanks for you thoughtfull answer anyways:rolleyes:
Believe me I would rather stay off road..:D ...I guess that's good that I'm 4X4 when I want to, and 4X2 when I have to!!!!...:rolleyes: ..Like you, as for the street "I HAD MY FUN!!"...But that got old!..

·
Registered
556 Posts
chaman said:
....pointless??? what you guys think??:confused:
It would look good, with some 22's, mabe.:confused: But like syco..was saying it depends on the use. If you were going to use it for street and speed, then the lower the better.

·
Registered
258 Posts
lumberjim said:
do you have an ashtray on your motorcycle?
Now that is funny!

I think lifting a 4x2 is a waste of money. Might make the JC look better.
The most off roading mine has seen is going from the jam packed freeway over to the service road illegally.

·
Registered
258 Posts
we have a couple of those around here. I might have to try it.
I also like to park on the curb instead of close to it.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
chaman said:
....pointless??? what you guys think??:confused:
You own a 2 wheel drive Commander?

Now everything is starting to make sense.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My wife does, troll.....you own a Toyota? That do makes sense. What? Did I touch a sensitive fiber there, pussycat??? trying to get back since I said the truth to your face?? Lame........

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
chaman said:
My wife does, troll.....you own a <a href="http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/search.php?q=toyota">Toyota</a>? That do makes sense. What? Did I touch a sensitive fiber there, pussycat??? trying to get back since I said the truth to your face?? Lame........
Don't get angry because you (and the wife) decided to buy a 2wd Commander. LOL.

And yes, you know what I own....nothing to be sensitive about. BTW, it's a 4x4. If I didn't want 4wd, I might as well have bought a station wagon. Oh, never mind.... hahaha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TR4Runner said:
Don't get angry because you (and the wife) decided to buy a 2wd Commander. LOL.

And yes, you know what I own....nothing to be sensitive about. BTW, it's a 4x4. If I didn't want 4wd, I might as well have bought a station wagon. Oh, never mind.... hahaha
Dude, we got the vehicle we wanted and we are very happy about our choice. She will never go off roading nor will I. She referred to the Toyota as "gay looking". Now I know it is very true indeed. I wont waste time explaining to you what this "station wagon" is about. You obviously know **** about cars. I will be surprised if you know how to change a tire.

Keep posting away, with every post the true nature and purpose of your membership here becomes very clear, troll. If that POS is so good why wasting time here. Insecurities, gayness...?? Go to the Crapyota forum and talk to other "truck" owners that share your ***ness.....

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
chaman said:
Dude, we got the vehicle we wanted and we are very happy about our choice. She will never go off roading nor will I. She referred to the <a href="http://www.toyota-4runner.org/search.php?q=toyota">Toyota</a> as "gay looking". Now I know it is very true indeed. I wont waste time explaining to you what this "station wagon" is about. You obviously know **** about cars. I will be surprised if you know how to change a tire.

Keep posting away, with every post the true nature and purpose of your membership here becomes very clear, troll. If that POS is so good why wasting time here. Insecurities, ***ness...?? Go to the Crapyota forum and talk to other "truck" owners that share your gayness.....
Glad you're happy with the vehicle. 4wd is for more than driving off-road. Here in NY, it's excellent for driving in snow. Not sure if you have drive in snow, but I do and I love it!

It's kinda funny that your wife is such an expert on things that look ***. I don't know what that says about you.

By the way, I worked as an ASE Master Tech for about 10 years before getting my automotive engineering degree. I think it's safe to say that I know quite a bit about cars. Good job.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
By the way, I worked as an ASE Master Tech for about 10 years before getting my automotive engineering degree. I think it's safe to say that I know quite a bit about cars. Good job.
Should I be impressed??? Troll?? A degree does not make you automatically a knowitall, troll, as is very obvious in your stupid responses. Oh but please keep posting so more people now what you are, troll.....

So my wife is an expert on *** looking things, right??....soooo.. she is right in classifying your POS as ***!!! LOL!!!! Some engineer you are, dumb***!!!

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Stop acting like children... FINAL WARNING!

Take your personal battles to Private Messaging and keep it off of the board.
Thread closed :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.