Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Commander this color who will show some photos? It seems the Blue one is illusive. I have found a Light Graystone Pearl but have not seen it in person pictures would be nice if ya got 'em! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
This is sort of off the subject, but I recently saw a Light Graystone Pearl JK and I believe the color is beautiful on that particular Jeep Model.

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Mine is the same color you are looking for,, I have posted so many pics in several threads, search in my threads and you will find a lot of pics.

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
This is mine in the "elusive" Blue Pearlstone.
There is no color called "Blue Pearlstone". For 2006 there was Midnight Blue Pearl Coat and starting in 2007 there was Steel Blue Metallic. New for 2009 is Modern Blue.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Off Topic :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is no color called "Blue Pearlstone". For 2006 there was Midnight Blue Pearl Coat and starting in 2007 there was Steel Blue Metallic. New for 2009 is Modern Blue.

OK, I'm 1/2 corrected and you are 1/2 correct.

2008 XK Modern Blue Pearl Coat

·
Registered
512 Posts
here's mine:

We love the color, easy to keep clean!-43:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
We love the color, easy to keep clean!-43:icon_biggrin:
Yea ,, it is easy to keep clean, specially when I go off-roading on Sand Dunes, its almost the same color as the sand :)

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
I have seen that color somewhere before except in 2006, they called it Bright Silver Metallic...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the replies. I was not able to get the Blue or Red that I wanted. One month three states and four dealers later I brought home an 09 Light Greystone Pearl. The lender flew me to Texas and I drove back. Just returned six hours ago.

I requested that the chrome 18s get replaced by the 17s but they dropped the ball on that one. Overall I am very pleased with my Commander, I just don't know why they were not selling well at all! Once I get the photo thang figured out I will post.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts