Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have limited chrome wheels for sale on ebay and and extra set of Grand Cherokee SRT 8 tires. I am in Cali, central valley. The wheels are curb free and tires have around 10k on them.

·
Registered
184 Posts
SkyCommand said:
I have limited chrome wheels for sale on ebay and and extra set of Grand Cherokee SRT 8 tires. I am in Cali, central valley. The wheels are curb free and tires have around 10k on them.
What is the sale item number?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am very interested in the chrome rims. My Limited has the alloys. I am replacing my Goodyears so I don't really what the tires. Would you sell just the rims and if so, what do you want for them? What would be shipping to Hermitage, TN 37076?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
SkyCommand said:
Shipping for the 4 wheels and tires looks about $250. Without tires it would be cheaper.
Just an FYI, shipping five 16" wheels via FedEx Ground costs about $85. Four 17" should cost about $75.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes one way shipping on rims only usually cost from 65-100. With tires it's going to change. If someone want to purchase and can save 100 bucks for both than have at it. I am not trying to get any more than what is fair for the wheels in tires. Also thanks for your insight.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
You are welcome! I just sold five 16" rims so I had a decent idea for cost... you would be surprised at home much it costs to ship the silly things. The guy who bought my rims actually paid more in shipping than for the rims themselves.:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.