Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone think of a downside to putting Line-X on the bottom half of a Commander....basically wheel well flares, fenders, door guard and below?

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
foolishmortal said:
Can anyone think of a downside to putting Line-X on the bottom half of a Commander....basically wheel well flares, fenders, door guard and below?
There have been a couple discussions on this, and a number of people have supported the idea. Dont know if anyone has actually done it though.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Only downsides that I can think of are the potential to harm future resale value, loss of smooth shiny surface if you care about that, added weight. If you're an avid offroader though I'd think the benefit of not tearing up the commander at every turn would offset those downfalls though. Plus if you did it in black it would be very cool looking.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Here's a pic of a rhino lines fended. It looked really good. He also took first place in his category in the show.

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
CrzCajun said:
Here's a pic of a rhino lines fended. It looked really good. He also took first place in his category in the show.
Any idea if he painted it to match after the rhino liner was applied or if it was mixed in with the rhino liner ?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
jeep5253 said:
Any idea if he painted it to match after the rhino liner was applied or if it was mixed in with the rhino liner ?
Not sure. I didn't think to ask him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts