1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
This guy does a 3-point turn like my wife does....lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
That was cool, you must have to turn the traction control off in order to play with it like that. I used to be able to have allot of fun in my Wrangler like this so I tried in the Commander but the traction control took over and shut me down!

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
he's lucky he didn't hit that parked car.

when i was in high school we would go to the parking lots and do that crap all the time. we usually pulled a sled behind as well.

·
Registered
106 Posts
4.7commander said:
when i was in high school
That's all you have to say about that video.

·
Registered
218 Posts
andyblaze said:
This guy does a 3-point turn like my wife does....lol

lmao....

yea, that looked like the group of soccer moms I saw last week in their suburbans pulling into the Bed, Bath, & Beyond parking lot for their after christmas sale....:p

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I totaled a BMW doing something stupid and hit 2 cars head on.
20+ years ago. I dont do those things anymore. I dont do them any less....but i do it in a parking lot.

·
Registered
106 Posts
UberCommander said:
I am 33 and I still do stuff like that. :p
My point is that it is stupid to do stuff like that on a road. Take it off road on a trail or maybe do it in a vacant parking lot. Stuff like that gives the offroad community a bad name.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I really don't think that there would give the offroad community a bad name, since it had nothing to do with offroading other than it's the same vehicle we own. He should have gone to a parking lot if for no other reason to have more room to play more.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
i would be more worried if he was doing that off-road.

i don't think the tree huggers are smart enough to connect the two.

RGTWNG said:
My point is that it is stupid to do stuff like that on a road. Take it off road on a trail or maybe do it in a vacant parking lot. Stuff like that gives the offroad community a bad name.

·
Registered
717 Posts
lol....I like to do that everytime I see snow and ice...But I do keep it confined to empty parking lots

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
rotf lmao!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Nice, looks like fun!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Figz said:
That was cool, you must have to turn the traction control off in order to play with it like that. I used to be able to have allot of fun in my Wrangler like this so I tried in the Commander but the traction control took over and shut me down!
When you press the traction control..hold it till it says esp off on your screen...then give'r...mine's a little scary with my lift but, she sure goes:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts