Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all i am trying to figure out what is the best lift kit to get for my 2008 3.7L V6 commander. I know that there are a lot out there and RR makes ones and so does Revteck but i want to know what is the best one for the money also if i need to get one that has shocks that come with that kit. Also i want something easy because i want to install it myself. Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
if i were you I would go with the Rocky-Road lift

well from what i know the 2" spacer Revtek Lift does not come with shocks nor does not require that you replace them. you can get it for about $270.00. the Rocky-Road 2.25 Lift also does not require shocks but they do sell a package with replacement shocks for $296.00.

if i were you I would go with the Rocky-Road lift. it is a better ride and it comes with shocks, it is a easy spacer install if you have the right tools for the job "spring compresser" lol for 30 bucks more its worth it

Do you have QT1??

or you could just buy the 4" super lift it comes with shocks but that a bit of a price tag and a bit harder to install lol

·
Registered
862 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks a lot guys i think tht im going to go with the RR just by what everyone says and i would love to get the 4" but that does cost a bit much and yes i have QT1 wish i had the QT2 but it is still awesome in everything that i can put it through.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts