Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am looking to buy 20" rims and tires for my jeep commander. I would rather buy used because of the price. If anyone can help, or get me some rims that would be great. Just let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I would buy a used set of srt8 wheels if I were you. Now I may be a little biased because I happen to be selling a set. (on ebay) I guarantee you that an aftermarket set wont fit or look as good as the factory srt wheels will. Just my opinion. Plus you'll have to get tire pressure monitors which will run about $150 or you'll be looking at an orange light in your dash forever. I guess you could swap them from your old wheels then you'll have the same problem if put the old wheels back on.

·
Registered
138 Posts
rims, tires, tpms, you can find them on ebay right now,
no reserve w/bidding starting at 1800.
are you in illinois?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in IL. I was trying to get some 20" rims that were used for a good price. I had 20" rims and tires that i got on ebay for 600, they only had 4500 miles on them. American racing told me that they would fit. Well, they didnt. the seller took them back which was good but i am still wanting rims and tires. I love the rims you have for sale but 1800 is out of my price range.

·
Registered
138 Posts
They're sold anyway. The auction ended this morning.
You get what you pay for sometimes. That's why you can't go
wrong with factory wheels, you know they're going to fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.