Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I cant seem to find a custom tuner for my Diablosport Intune 3. Does anyone know of any?

I run on LPG so I think I’m going to have to get a custom tune for it to work properly. Thanks

I thought there was a guy called Tom green or something like that who people suggested but can’t find him anywhere.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Don’t worry, found him. Jay Green. Plus for any LPG users out there he said the canned tunes should work with lpg fine as it has a higher octane level than petrol
@PhilCommanderPayne;

You might consider posting his contact information for anyone else on the forum that might be interested.

Sharing information is what makes this place the resource that it is.

·
Registered
128 Posts
@PhilCommanderPayne;

You might consider posting his contact information for anyone else on the forum that might be interested.

Sharing information is what makes this place the resource that it is.
x2 I've got an inTune i3 that I've been using for custom tunes on my 5.7 with some pretty heavy mods, but the guy who's writing the tunes (who built my heads) is more used to tuning Chargers and Challengers for drags/racing...after about 5 months and 5 tunes I'm still not 100% happy with it and would like to try a different source

1 - 4 of 4 Posts