Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I'm new an not sure posting in right spot. I have a 06 5.7 an wanting a programmer. I was thinking of using that cheap dual air intake on eBay but sure you get what you pay for. Anybody that has suggestions would be helpful..after my lift I'm worried that driveshafts jus a little stressed has anyone used 1/2" drop on transfer case. I did this on a wk and really helped off roading

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Sorry I'm new an not sure posting in right spot. I have a 06 5.7 an wanting a programmer. I was thinking of using that cheap dual air intake on eBay but sure you get what you pay for. Anybody that has suggestions would be helpful..after my lift I'm worried that driveshafts jus a little stressed has anyone used 1/2" drop on transfer case. I did this on a wk and really helped off roading
Superchips F5 Flashpaq Programmer is out now (Part # 3874) this is the one most guys here use - I have one and it's a nice tool to have - you can also read and clear any stored DTC's with it.

I think there are a couple of guys here that have hypertechs too, but, the majority use the superchips programmers, see the link below.

Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer for 98-14 Jeep® Vehicles | Quadratec

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I have a hypertech, but it was the only option with a 3.7L.

AFAIK you'd be better off with a superchips tuner.

As far as the performance intake is concerned, an air tube is an air tube, but the filters are not all made equally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts