Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,
I am getting my commander on January 9. It will be delivered without crossbars and I would like to know if anyone out here wants to sell his crossbars to me.

If not maybe you can point me to the cheapest wholesale store that ships overseas.....

Thank you in advance, Klaas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bravo, thanks. I ordered them (well, waiting to see what they charge for shipping). It'll probably be here before I pick up the car!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Did you ever get your cross rails? I just lifted my Commander, had to remove mine, it was to tall for my garage with them on.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
How about 100 bucks plus shipping? I am in Iraq today but will be back in Iowa Thursday. I will be off the net for the next few days, check your private messages for contact info. -mike

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Sorry Guys, ScoobyDew31 made contact. I had my jeep lifted while I was away, my brother moved it home and the Xbars didnt make the cut. I was just surfing this site and seen the need for them elswhere :) I have 4 stock wheels and tires w/4k on them ;-) -mike

·
Registered
137 Posts
$100 shipped to Dallas Texas :D

BTW...Rage is going to re-unite here in April!!!!!!!! One time deal I know, but hey, it's possible they'll regroup.

·
Registered
137 Posts
RedCommander said:
PM sent. I'll pay the $100 plus shipping.
What is this...Ebay? He had $100 + shipping for almost a month now and all of the sudden after I post you want to bid?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Sorry dude, haven't been here that long and this is the first I saw of his offering. But you're the one who tried to make it like ebay by posting a bid, I posted saying I'd pay what he's asking. It's up to him. If he had accepted your offer I would fully expect him to tell me that they're already sold. Is that the case?

·
Registered
137 Posts
RedCommander said:
Sorry dude, haven't been here that long and this is the first I saw of his offering. But you're the one who tried to make it like ebay by posting a bid, I posted saying I'd pay what he's asking. It's up to him. If he had accepted your offer I would fully expect him to tell me that they're already sold. Is that the case?
You obviously haven't been on forum boards long either seeing how I was sort of "next" in line. However, you are right, it is up to him and money talks. If they are sold….you or the kid need to please update the thread before the next guy (like you) comes in w/ a higher bid than yours. Oh well, I guess the $100 saved can be applied to the lift.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.